Kinetic F-16 test shot

Yes, do the Kinetic F-16s come with pilots, and can we get a pic of the decal sheet? I would like to see the weapons decals that come with it. Any info on either would be appreciated, thanks.

I'd just like it if the decals for the weapons aren't all blue stripes :cheers:

You can almost smell the halting of production, so that more corrections that will be made to push release back to November...

2029 :D

YESSSS! Have you seen the Academy 1:48 F-14A's decal sheet?

I will tonight, now that you've said that. I've got one downstairs, but haven't ever looked at the decal sheet (As I knew I wanted aftermarket markings for the plane)

jb

I will tonight, now that you've said that. I've got one downstairs, but haven't ever looked at the decal sheet (As I knew I wanted aftermarket markings for the plane)

jb

I mean the original one, not the 'bombcat' boxing. The F-14A's decal sheet is a sea of blue. The F-14A Bombcat comes with alot of very nice decals (Acad decals are the best IMHO) and live weapons markings.

I mean the original one, not the 'bombcat' boxing. The F-14A's decal sheet is a sea of blue. The F-14A Bombcat comes with alot of very nice decals (Acad decals are the best IMHO) and live weapons markings.

Well, we can hope that the Kinetic Viper kit has markings for live weapons. Nothing like a model of a combat aircraft, loaded with a bunch of inert missiles... :worship: