NSAWC Viper decals

Hi,

Just popped the lids on three Hasegawa 1/48 F-16A's, which should eventually end up in the three different color schemes currently used by the NSAWC:

Three tone grey

Blue/grey

Three tone sand

Two Bobs produced decals for the grey version (sheet 48-150 NSAWC Vipers #2) and Hasegawa includes decals for the other two schemes in their Adversary release.

My question basically boils down to this: Are there any other decals for these c/s currently available on the market??. If not, is there anything due for release within the forseeable future??

TIA

Rgds

Bjarne

We've got 2. F-16A/B/N Blue Vipers are part of the next releases (trying like crazy to get them out this week) and then next month will be the brown and green F-16A/B/N.

You won't get a more comprehensive or accurate set for these jets than these sheets. If you want to do the F-16A Blue and Sand jets you have in the pictures, then our sheets are the only way to go. Bob's sheets for those jets have their delivery markings all in black. However, we haven't done the gray jets...yet...

Here's the profiles for the Blue jets. Blue includes Topgun F-16N 61 or VF-126 01, Topgun 44 Powder Puff, NSAWC F-16A 60 and F-16B 04 and 07. The B's had different paint schemes and markings.

FTD48023_Blue_Vipers.jpg

48023NATSProfiles.jpg

NSAWCF-16Bprofilesx.jpg

Brown includes 3 versions of the Topgun Sand/Brown 41, 42 splinter, NSAWC's 53 F-16A, 05 and 06 F-16B. FTD48031NavyVipersPartDeucex.jpg

If you absolutely have to have the Brown/Green sheet asap, I can hook you up. They've been sitting in my office since August :thumbsup:

-brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals
Please count me in for both of those sheets!!!!

Don't forget to let us know when they're available, will you!?!??!

Cheers,

Matthew

haha, yes I definitely will. It's not like I want to keep 500 copies of the sheets to myself....hmmm, then again....MUAHHHH!

-brian

All,

Thanks very much. Seems like TB is the way ahead for the grey and FTD for the sand and blue ones.

Brian,

Awesome sheets. Can't wait to get my hands on those babies.

And thanks for the offer BTW, but I have no problem waiting. Just started to assemble the kits today so it will take a while before they are ready for the decals let alone the paint job.

Regards

Bjarne

Maybe I shouldn't say anything yet, but if there's a Part 1 and a Part 2 and there a bunch of jets we still haven't covered...I'm just saying Part 3 would follow the natural progression :thumbsup:

I'm dying to build the Blue and Sand Topgun and NSAWC Vipers. I went a little crazy buying Hasegawa and a few Tamiya and now Kinetic kits to build them all.

-brian

I went a little crazy buying Hasegawa and a few Tamiya and now Kinetic kits to build them all.

"We all go a little crazy sometimes." ;-)

Any chance of doing these in 1/72nd?

Cheers,

Andre

Maybe I shouldn't say anything yet, but if there's a Part 1 and a Part 2 and there a bunch of jets we still haven't covered...I'm just saying Part 3 would follow the natural progression :thumbsup:

-brian

~Yikes! Hijacking my second thread of the hour! Not Jonesing for any freebies (I'm lucky to have the discresionary funds [within reason] to provide support to my LHS and AM bubbas, in order to try to keep them brining out/selling good stuff), but already have the sheets previously issued for Navy Adversary Vipers, and can't wait for these new ones to come out, even if there are some 'overlaps'. Let's get it done, Brian! :sunrevolves:

...And may I quickly point out that the F-16 in 1/32 has/is being manufactured by at least four major companies, and a couple of 'lesser' folks as well..."Jus' sayin'... " (to quote)~

~Yikes! Hijacking my second thread of the hour! Not Jonesing for any freebies (I'm lucky to have the discresionary funds [within reason] to provide support to my LHS and AM bubbas, in order to try to keep them brining out/selling good stuff), but already have the sheets previously issued for Navy Adversary Vipers, and can't wait for these new ones to come out, even if there are some 'overlaps'. Let's get it done, Brian! :sunrevolves:

...And may I quickly point out that the F-16 in 1/32 has/is being manufactured by at least four major companies, and a couple of 'lesser' folks as well..."Jus' sayin'... " (to quote)~

Harv likes'ym big!!

Harv likes'ym big!!

-Yeah, I do, Mark! ...I won't use the old, 'size matters'; but there's nothing like a little solid heft/weight to things, so to speak.

~So how's your Adversary Viper coming? Almost finished yet?? I'm hoping to button up my Tammy Phantom cockpit and have the wings & fuselage together to show at this weekend's meeting.

-Yeah, I do, Mark! ...I won't use the old, 'size matters'; but there's nothing like a little solid heft/weight to things, so to speak.

~So how's your Adversary Viper coming? Almost finished yet?? I'm hoping to button up my Tammy Phantom cockpit and have the wings & fuselage together to show at this weekend's meeting.

Working on it!! I'll see you on Sat, I did not get on the MacFlight on the 4th so now I get to fly back with

VMGR-152 :thumbsup: 4 to 5 day flight on a C-130 :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a pic on TwoBobs page, check it out. It is a pain, but is fun!

Edited by SSgtd6152