It looks so... natural! Like it came right off the drawing board that way.

I can just about see the pic of it, with the plane sitting on Edwards Dry Lake in polished natural metal finish. Caption: "XF-sumfinkorother, 1955, Edwards Dry Lake, uneventful maiden flight, broke sound barrier with ease."

That's a fine Sabre Sotoolslinger! Nice adaptation of tanks to fill the wing-to-fuselage gaps!

Perhaps cutting the wing tips a little would make the model look less like you have taken the wings straight from a delta dagger, or maybe get rid of the dog tooth leading edges?

Natural metal would be great! Maybe with a colourful tail!

can't wait to see the finished article!

That looks awesome!!!! I do think that the tips of the wings need to be cut a little bit...maybe just 1/2" - 1" or so would make it look just a little bit better. Hold a pices of paper and move it in and out to see if it makes a difference.

and I agree....NM finnish with a VERY colourful tail!!!!

Sean

Thanks for all y'alls comments

Just so no one gets their hopes up I am not going to cut the wing tips :cheers:

So don't make me sic this vicious animal on you

IMG_2894.jpg

Here is more work PSR the wings

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

New exhaust

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

Oh yeah I am also not doing this in NMF (sorry) It will be a desert tank buster probably tan, mustard ,and black polka dots

Don't make me come over there

IMG_2892.jpg

Not a bad looking tail, STS - I'd consider altering the lower section a little, the sweep angle just looks wrong, a slightly lower slope section might make things a little better looking. It just looks off to me like that, but aside, looks nice.