OK, for you pros...How big is this thing?

I want one, but I do not want to build anything smaller than 1/48th cause some of the detail is missing in the smaller scales, and lets face it, I am not that good at scratch building...THANKS!!

-Jim

I want one, but I do not want to build anything smaller than 1/48th cause some of the detail is missing in the smaller scales, and lets face it, I am not that good at scratch building...THANKS!!

-Jim

ROG states that it is 362mm(14.25") long x 355mm(14") wing span.

-Jim

I just compared my built one to a 1/48 scale Phantom FGR2 and its about the same length but 3 to 4 inches wider! HTH

-Jim

Kit is perfect size and the visible detail is superb. (do not flame me for that statement....I know the landing gear could be better....)

I just checked with my LHS's, and they received their shipments finally. Only problem is, they want $40.00 for them. I asked the clerks why so much and they said supply and demand from the local market.

Anyone else had this issue with prices? I thought retail was around $28.

I just checked with my LHS's, and they received their shipments finally. Only problem is, they want $40.00 for them. I asked the clerks why so much and they said supply and demand from the local market.

I think MSRP is around $40 USD. My LHS has a price of $39.95 and I get a 20% club discount. Hopefully HL wil carry the kit & you can use the 40% off coupon :D

Sprue Brothers lists it at $33.99 but are sold out.

Try about AUD$70-00 over here. I'd rather be pay $40 too.

Regards

Andrew