I won't even look at holiday stuff until there's been at least two straight weeks of temperatures in the low 40s (F). After nearly five (or is it more?) weeks of temps in the low to upper 90s, I'm not feeling very "Halloween-y" let alone "Christmas-y" or "Chanukah-y." :lol:

cheers

Old Blind Dog

Our Hobby Lobby starting putting out Christmas decorations at the beginning of July.

And I remember a couple of years ago the Wal-Mart had an animotronic Santa dancing across the aisle from the dancing skeleton...

And finally before I end my rant, when I worked at Lowes I had to walk past Christmas decorations everyday starting in mid-October...I still hold a grudge against Christmas displays because of that place.

OK, enough of my rant I'll go back to my corner now.

Craft stores like Hobby LobbyL or Michaels I give a pass to for the early appearance of Holiday items since a lot of crafters have to start making decorations earlier ...

Gregg

Craft stores like Hobby LobbyL or Michaels I give a pass to for the early appearance of Holiday items since a lot of crafters have to start making decorations earlier ...

Gregg

Okay I'll give you that. BUT that's all. Now go back to your corner. ROLF! :banana:

Edited by jimz66