F-14B Tomcat VF-101 BuNo 163222 2001-2003

She is finally finished....not my best but she will do. It took me 6 months to complete this one without all the ordnance. Various types of Paint Humbrol, Model Master Enamel, and Tamiya Acrylics.

Trumpeter F-14D Tomcat

Aires F-14B/D GE-110 Nozzles

Black Box F-14B Pit

Fightertown Decals F-14A/B/D Grim Reaper Set I

Wolfpack Dual Sidewinder Rails

Heres the pics:

IMGP0380.jpg

IMGP0381.jpg

IMGP0383.jpg

IMGP0384.jpg

IMGP0387.jpg

IMGP0388.jpg

IMGP0391.jpg

IMGP0393.jpg

IMGP0392.jpg

IMGP0396.jpg

Thanks for Looking

Stanton

Thanks Guys for the comments....I have the Trumpy "A" version in the storage unit with the CAM Decals VF-41 that will have both dual winder rails and 4 sparrows in the tunnel, but I need to finish my ATARS bird. Both birds will be at the NOVA show tomorrow if any of you guys live in the Washington DC area.

Thanks

Stanton

The model looks really nice Stanton but if I can offer a critique it would be better photos.

I'm not a very good photographer myself so I can't offer suggestions on how to improve the actual picture taking but I would suggest a different, less distracting background.

Whether it be a large colored paper background, a bed sheet, towel or even a clean section of neutral floor or concrete, I think it would make the model stand out more.

Other than that it looks great!

:cheers:

Zactoman,

I am kinda limited to what I can do right now my wife and I are living with my folks while we wait on our contract on a house to move...so I can't really set up a photo area. Hopefully this house we are waiting for the owners to agree on a settlement day due too the ex-wife of the house is getting married in June so we dont know if they want too settle May or June.

Stanton

The model looks really nice Stanton but if I can offer a critique it would be better photos.

I'm not a very good photographer myself so I can't offer suggestions on how to improve the actual picture taking but I would suggest a different, less distracting background.

Whether it be a large colored paper background, a bed sheet, towel or even a clean section of neutral floor or concrete, I think it would make the model stand out more.

Other than that it looks great!

:cheers:

• 9 months later...

Hi Stanton,

Marvelous Tomcats you made dude, absolutely stunning, both of them. Congrats!!! :cheers:

Did you find some trouble or major dificulties during the builds or everything went alright in these Trumpeter Tomcats?

By the way, could you help me with some doubts I have about this model? If yes, please, take a look on my recent thread posted a few minutes ago:

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=245265

Congratulations dude, very nice Tomcat collection you have.

Cheers.

JM.