Hello Friends,

Can you please guide me through the forum, so that I can actively participate in the discussion.

Thank You.

Hello and :post1: marc...

WELL I hope you have a nice stay here.....there are a real good bunch of helpful folks and more on ARC.

General Discussion has all sorts of topics from Intresting videos to how one feels about modeling and generally it is as it says GENERAL.

Test Post Clubhous.TPC is where funnies are as well as birthday greetings etc... you will get used to it and then there is the WORK IN PROGRESS FORUM, THE DISPLAY CABINET FOR the finished models that you have done and want others to see etc... FAQ, RESEARCH forum, Jet modeling etc..Easy peasy..just go where You like and open the thread and read and post away ! THERE ARE PINNED TOPICS that are helpful too...

the non aviation forum is tanks etc and there is the manufacturers forums too...GROUP BUILDS. HELICOPTIR .etc

you will be fine..just go and look and you will fit in like ALL OF US...

Hope that helps..and you have the use of PM's that you can send to anyone if you need to ask personal things relating to modeling or anything else for that matter....and SBARC{Steve} is one of MODS but is the owner so if you have any problems re the Forums he can hep you out too!}

HOLMES :smiley-chores015:

GODD LUCK AND HAVE FUN...

Edited by HOLMES

Just go with it. All the help you need. Say what's on your mind and we all started somewhere. Don't get discoursged. Welcome, remember there are guys and gals from all over the world doctors,lawyers,indian chiefs and a few disfunctional individuals.Airline pilots,military pilots,garbage collectors zoo keepers,and wierdos like myself.

Plus a few ethical stuff for newbies:

1. Until you reach your 100th post, when asked, you must buy more senior members two rounds of beer

2. Until you reach your 300th post, when asked, you must send more senior members aftermarket decals for free

3. Until you reach your 500th post, when asked, you must send more senior members aftermarket resin parts for free

:taunt::rofl:

Just kidding of course!

WELCOME ABOARD!!! :cheers:

:D, Welcome Marc to our slightly mad little forum here and don't take too much notice of Mike C it gets pretty cold down where he lives and Melbournians are known to get frozen brains in winter. Why, they even have about half a dozen intersections in the middle of the city where you turn right from the gutter lane, :wacko: or if you live in a LHD country it would be like turning left from the gutter lane. Don't you Mike? :lol:

:cheers:,

Ross.

And don't "Quote" on every reply, a newbe mistake....often seen when a string of photo's are posted, and one will hit the "Quote" button and will reply something like "Nice Job" bringing with it all the previous photo's already posted.(this is also done by some seasoned members)

The "Reply" button within someones post will also function as a "Quote" it's best to go to the bottom of the page where you will find the Blue "Add Reply" button to add your comments to a thread.

Quotes are useful when trying to explain or comment on a photo or text posted, and other non relevant photo's can be removed buy deleting the specific photo's url's and unwanted text,specific text can be highlighted to point to a specific line your commenting about. Overall this will bring down the abbreviated thread.

Yes this is my pet peeve, as it is very rude and monotonous having to scroll past 3 feet of photo's that you have already seen just to see someone write "Nice", it also relieves Band Width for the few that still have slow internet connections.

Curt

Edited by Netz

Hello Friends,

Can you please guide me through the forum, so that I can actively participate in the discussion.

Thank You.

Welcome to the forums, we can learn together I'm sorta new here too.....it's lots of nice friendly folks here.

What were you saying, Curt ? :whistle: :lol:

Gregg

There's always one out there............... :thumbsup: and that's not a thumb....

But I do commend you on proper editing of the post...... :thumbsup: this is a thumbs up :woot.gif:

Curt

Edited by Netz

gets pretty cold down where he lives and Melbournians are known to get frozen brains in winter.

Maaaateee!! It's the best place! Yes, it gets cold in winter, but so what? All the better to cuddle up with a hottie, aye? :monkeydance: And we have LOTS of 'em down here! :taunt:

Why, they even have about half a dozen intersections in the middle of the city where you turn right from the gutter lane

They're THE BEST! It's always very amusing to see interstate drivers getting all sorts of reactions from the locals... :woot.gif:

Just go with it. All the help you need. Say what's on your mind and we all started somewhere. Don't get discoursged. Welcome, remember there are guys and gals from all over the world doctors,lawyers,indian chiefs and a few disfunctional individuals.Airline pilots,military pilots,garbage collectors zoo keepers,and wierdos like myself.

Don't forget the medics!

Welcome to the forums!! If you need help on something, just ask. There's always someone that's either flown it, crewed it, or maintained it. Lots of great help.

Welcome, and you can just about forget about building, let alone finishing a model when you get hooked on this place. Really. This crowd will have you rolling on the floor laughing half the time, and the remainder of the time you'll just stare at somebody elses build and wonder "Why do I even try!".

And I ain't even going to tell you about them rowdy Canadians and their wonderful mail system. But they do have good coffee...just can't mail it to anybody!

Good Luck.

But they do have good coffee...just can't mail it to anybody!

We've got fantastic coffee down here in Melbourne too. I'm willing to bet that our coffee can beat the Canadian's! :monkeydance::whistle: