Fantastic work on "the Beast"!

The armor paint weathering technique really interests me. Were you happy with the results?

-Jeff

The first attempt of the old armor class model of skill, so the result is not very satisfactory.

OUTSTANDING! It's hard to make the old 'Beast' look good but somehow you managed to pull it off. Beautiful job on the weathered finish. My Dad flew back seat in one of those things. He hated it, :rolleyes: as did most of the airmen who flew them. I bet he would have still loved to have such a great model as yours built for him. :salute: I did the old Monogram kit for him many years ago, but as you know that kit was not a good one, just the only one available in that scale at the time.

Great work!

OUTSTANDING! It's hard to make the old 'Beast' look good but somehow you managed to pull it off. Beautiful job on the weathered finish. My Dad flew back seat in one of those things. He hated it, :rolleyes: as did most of the airmen who flew them. I bet he would have still loved to have such a great model as yours built for him. :salute: I did the old Monogram kit for him many years ago, but as you know that kit was not a good one, just the only one available in that scale at the time.

Great work!

I'm glad you and your father like this, the old pilot's appreciation is the greatest compliment for me, thank you. Monogram's SB2C plates I never met, but AM's SB2C is a very good thing.