I will release these two sheets as CD48016 and CD48018 to close the "gap" in my product numbering due to two stalled projects that have been waiting for conversion sets to be available from another party (Japanese UH-60J and Singapore F-15SG).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Fresh off the work bench!

Great decals, went down like paint. I did take a bit of liberty with the wing tank decals...had to put the "harpoon" on there. Some of the jets had it at certain times throughout their time with the 101st FIS.

Thanks for continuing to produce unique subjects long neglected!

More pics here in the "Display Case":

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=280789

DSC_0012_zps33209663.jpg

Edited by 82Whitey51
  • 3 weeks later...

What would be the chance of a third sheet? Would love to see some of the Arctic T-Birds like from the 57 FIS out of Keflavik Iceland or the 21 TFS/5021 out of Elmendorf AK or another from a Guard base like the 120 FIS with the Montana ANG.

Don

Hi Don,

I really like the 57 FIS schemes as well. A third T-33 sheet is not very likely before at least one of the 1/48 T-33 sheets is sold out. It looks like CD48018 will probably sell out within a few months, I may consider another T-33 sheet then.