Help wanted - spare parts

G'day people,

Has anybody had any luck contacting Kinetic Models?

I have sent e-mails to both Kinetic Models and Lucky Models (care of Raymond Chung) vis a replacement part. The e-mails were sent a week ago but I have yet to receive a reply. I am stuck as i cannot move forward on my kit at this point,

cheers,

Pappy

Pappy,

Just recently used Lucky Model for a replacement canopy for a Kinetic F-16I. I followed the advice from another member on here but literally created an account made the request through one of the account options, I think a service request(can't remmber exactly and can't access LM from work!). I had the part one week later!. Outstanding service in my book!

B

Never got a reply email from Kinetic/Lucky but I did get my replacement parts for my EA-6B a month or so later.

Never had a problem with Kinetic, but I frequently exchange messages with LM and all of them were through their webpage. They were very fast to answer all of my questions every time.

If you read the FAQ at Lucky Models they suggest signing into your account and then using their contact function on the site.

If you do not do this and just send them random emails they will not answer.

I've kept to their suggestions and always had the best of service from them. YOU HAVE TO LOG IN AND USE THEIR CONTACT FUNCTION!