104th FW F-15D Eagle with New England Patriots markings

Just finished today, 1:48th Hasegawa F-15D with Caracal Models F-15 ANG Part 2. The sheet has markings for F-15C 85-0118, but I wanted to do a D model first. I made the crew names, and New England Patriots markings (on right, front fuselage) and printed on ink jet decal paper

DSC_8642_r.jpg

DSC_8649_r.jpg

DSC_8645_r.jpg

DSC_8646_r.jpg

thanks for looking

cheers

Ken

looks great ken! You're like an assembly line, man! I can't get one of my kits finished in two years and your cranking out like 10 a week, haha. Also, i thought i remember you saying you only use rattle-cans for painting, is that correct? if so you do a great job with the camo. Any time i try to use the cans, it looks like i've dipped the model in a bucket of paint. i always spray too thick. anyways, looking really good. *thumbs up*

thanks guys!

linus, for my Eagles, I use Tamiya sprays haze grey for the darker grey, and medium sea grey for the lighter. Tamiya sprays go on light and very nicely

She looks good bud :nanner:

thanks guys!

Aaron, as stated, it is the Hasegawa kit. For the covers, I used diluted white glue brushed over tissue that was draped over the nozzle, and trimmed and painted once dry.

cheers

Ken

Ok. Sorry Imissed the details! Nice tip on the covers!

Aaron