Hey all,

I'm very interested in picking up one of the new Academy Phantoms. For Christmas I got a gift card to Hobby Lobby and was thinking that IF they ever get them, I could pick one up during the 40% off sale. Anyone notice if they started carrying this kit, or know if they WILL carry it?

Just checking.

Bill

I would be really surprised if you ever find the kit at Hobby Lobby. Over there years they have cut back on their model selection and must of the new stuff they get is Revellogram, I thinks all the Tamiya,Accurate Min, and Academy kits are just left over stock.

I've seen the 1/48 scale Academy F-16's there so I'm gonna hold on to hope for a little while longer and see if they come through. I know you used to be able to request for them to order certain models back several years ago, but that's probably changed now that they've cut back on the model section. I'm remaining optimistic.

Bill

I've seen the 1/48 scale Academy F-16's there so I'm gonna hold on to hope for a little while longer and see if they come through. I know you used to be able to request for them to order certain models back several years ago, but that's probably changed now that they've cut back on the model section. I'm remaining optimistic.

Bill

Never say never. If enough customers ask for 1:48 scale Academy aircraft kits, it may show up one of these days. Hope is forever.