Kit scale for mobile

Hi guys

im wondering if i want to build a Mobile that you put above aa babys bead what scale would be good? ive never build smaller than 1/48scale.

would 1/144 be too small?

Hi guys

im wondering if i want to build a Mobile that you put above aa babys bead what scale would be good? ive never build smaller than 1/48scale.

would 1/144 be too small?

Personally, I think that 1/144 would be perfect. I think anything bigger will be too big, especially hanging over a baby.

I'd get models made for wargaming (like the Zvezda kits) which have few fiddly details and I would leave off everything that might be knocked off (propellers, landing gear, antennas). You have to build the line into the structure of the aircraft, not just glue the line on the aircraft. The last think you need is tiny plastic parts falling onto the bed.

who make the best WWII kits in that scale?

The tiny Sweet kits are highly rated for WWII subjects -usually two in a box, nice markings and worth it for the 'Girls und Katzen' box art alone!

(Never thought the Luftwaffe's Bf-109 death-machine could look so...cute?)

Sweeties!

Edited by ChippyWho

The tiny Sweet kits are highly rated for WWII subjects -usually two in a box, nice markings and worth it for the 'Girls und Katzen' box art alone!

(Never thought the Luftwaffe's Bf-109 death-machine could look so...cute?)

Sweeties!

DUDE you just gave me a brilliant idea !!! Or should i say EGGcelllent idea the box art on the Sweet kits made me realize i can use EggPlane + ive always wanted to build some !

Now to find some kit in a bulk sale !!

Cheers

Neo