• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one more to contribute.. and here was me thinking I would miss the July1 deadline >_<

It is yet another Sea Harrier... in (possibly) some slightly familiar colours.

Most of it is done now so it will be a brief thread when it is complete

Well, I was looking at the stash... saw a certain kit, thought of my entry in the Grumman GB, and I was inspired.

So, to go with my RW RCN CS2F Tracker, I'll enter this GB with an RCN CW2F Hawkeye, using the 1/72 Fujimi kit.

I'm in!

I recently picked up Testors' boxing of the old Hawk P-51. I don't know what markings I'm gonna go with yet, but I can at least start mashin' plastic.

Cheers!

-O

Whoa! Just realized that we've only got about two months left! :o Man, time sure does fly! :woot.gif:

And I haven't even decided what to build yet! :doh:

Edited by ChernayaAkula

Hello!

Can I enter with my semi-builded project. Some parts are glued, but I intend to do a lot more building on this model. I'd really like to finish the model inside What if GB if it is possible. Here is a picture of model built so far:

IMG_1730_zps4bac85ea.jpg

Regards!

Primož

<...> Can I enter with my semi-builded project. <...>

It's pretty far along, but, yeah, why not? :thumbsup: You got me intrigued, as I'm not sure what this thing is going to be once it's finished. :lol:

Feel free to open an in-progress thread here in the What-If GB sub-forum. :thumbsup:

It's pretty far along, but, yeah, why not? :thumbsup:/> You got me intrigued, as I'm not sure what this thing is going to be once it's finished. :lol:/>

Feel free to open an in-progress thread here in the What-If GB sub-forum. :thumbsup:/>

Thanks! I will start a new thread and start building.

Primož