Lady and Gents,

I will be running the numbers and pushing out the PAA GB raffle results as well as some geewiz info I've been collecting throughout the build over the next day or so. A huge :cheers: goes out to all the builders who completed their projects by the deadline, and a :salute: of respect to all the other Phantom lovers that put forth the effort but couldn't finish (myself included) due to various worldly events. It was an honor to share this experience with all of you.

V/r

Ron

Thank you so much for running this GB! I have had an absolute blast; I can't think of the last time something motivated me /this/ much to build! And thank you also to all the sponsors.

So when's the next Phantom GB? ;)

Great job. I had a need to build a couple Phantoms and found a big MOJO bag of them.

Somehow I managed 13 Phantoms in 6 months, all but 2 for this GB!!! A bunch of us finished more then a couple. I believe THIS was one of the most successful GBs in ARC history.

I believe THIS was one of the most successful GBs in ARC history.

This could be true. I wonder if a F/A-18 GB would produce has much... considering we would remove phantom's 13 entries i mean :P

This could be true. I wonder if a F/A-18 GB would produce has much... considering we would remove phantom's 13 entries i mean :P/>

I think that Phantom and Litvyak caused a shortage on model Phantoms up there in Canuk-land...... :D

• 4 weeks later...

i hope the Mods of this group build remember the winners of the numerous prizes! cos the server fault erase those posts...sad.gif

i remember having win a lot of stuff...

1x 1/48 Academy F-4B

1x 8x11 Photographs autographed at Phancon by Vietnam Phantom Aces

2x F-4dable F-4s decal sheets

2X hi-decals decal sheets

1x Wingman Decals F-4F 37+01 "Phantom Pharewell" Wittmund 29

PAA participants,

Here's the final raffle results reposted, if you are still waiting for your Gift Certificate, please PM me your name and email address. If you have won one of the fantastic end of raffle prizes, please PM me your full mailing address, the ones I had were lost during the big crash.

Final Monthly Raffle results ($25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate) - Mike C, Kurnass77, Litvyak, Els

Final Top Five Contributer results ($25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate) - Litvyak

Raffle for completed builds entrants.

Tamiya 1/32 F-4C/D Phantom II - Phantom

Academy 1/48 F-4B Phantom II - mingwin

Eduard 1/48 F-4E Phantom II Exhaust Photo Etch for the Hasegawa Kit - Neo

6" Phantom resin figure holding belly gun on base - Procopius

Jason from F-4dable Models F-4S decals - mingwin X2, Kurnass77, Phantom

Diego from Hi-Decal has donated 5 decal sheets - mingwin X2, Neo, Phantom, Procopius

2 8x11 Photographs autographed at Phancon by Vietnam Phantom Aces (actual sharpy signatures) - Phantom, mingwin

1 8x11 RBCF-4XYZ Multipurpose MacnaPhantom poster by Dick Stultz - masterqq

1 U.S. Flag flown on B-1B mission over Afghanistan (dedicated to Phantom Addicts Annonymous Group Build, certificate signed by aircrew) - Phantom

1 Model Alliance Decals World Air Power Update 4 1/48 sheet (2 Phantom markings) - Procopius

1 Wingman Decals F-4F 37+01 "Phantom Pharewell" Wittmund 29, Jun 2013 - Limited Edition (WMD 72001) sheet. - mingwin

1 Furball Decals sheet of your choice donated by Pete - masterqq

V/r

Ron