Can I tell you how **OVER** snow I am right now?

Just spent two hours driving 12 miles home in a **raging** effing blizzard. Good old NWS predicted a significant rain event - yeah, like 8+" of fluffy wet rain. Far and away the worst driving conditions of the winter here in SW Virginia this afternoon.

Oy vay...

It was 50 up in the mountains last week and I was actually a little butt hurt that apparently my ski season was already over.

But a new system came in off the Pacific, and while that means rain down here, apparently it's puking snow where I want to be... which is a good thing :woot.gif:

:) It's time like this living in the maniacal madhouse known as Southern California can have its' benefits...Hey J...why don't ya move to Arizona it's a lot more sane and has weather close to Socal's. Well the desert heat can take some getting used to.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

In Denver we're supposed to get a bit of rain and snow tonight to warp up the 12" we got from the latest storm and it's off to you easterners. Time to hunker down and build. Just remember to be sure to crack the windows a bit in your build-space to keep the fumes from accumulating!

Ken