Italeri F-35A CAD Pictures

The Lightning is largely dependent on which mark you're looking at.

The F.3 was the best looking of the family while the F.6 looked well overbuilt and heavily pregnant.

The two seaters were god awful looking.

Typical British Cold War aircraft; wasn't likely to win a beauty contest, but looked undeniably purposeful.

Mind you, when I think of how the F-16 started and what the F-16 looks like today, that's an aircraft that time has not been kind to the looks of. Comparing the clean, light fighter it started out as and the built up machine it is today with the big spine and CFTs, I know which one I'd rather look at if I had to.

The F-35B line up is amazing. I never knew it was possible to get that much ugly into one frame without damaging the lens!

They are all in the same picture, but the secret is only one of those would actually start at the moment the picture was taken.

F-35 is downright pretty compared to the YF-23 and the F-117. For a technology, stealthiness sure has "normalized" lately.

Hase will only put out an F-35 if they can over-engineer it, not include any weapons or addons (but make a separate box for that) and can mark it up 5000% of cost to produce.