Warhammer vehicles

Here's the start of a new "Sons of Horus" Warhammer army...I build them for my son and grandson:

DSCN2863_zps2d026de2.jpg

DSCN2861_zps2b009d08.jpg

DSCN2860_zps398f2bad.jpg

DSCN2841_zps5ce7f546.jpg

DSCN2840_zps5f5f6e7c.jpg

DSCN2838_zpsd1449435.jpg

DSCN2831_zpsc0ee5487.jpg

Nice job on all of the Marv. I find the Warhammer kits to be a nice diversion from the usual aircraft and armour. Your "Sons or Horus" scheme looks very good.

Mark

Thanks, Matt...I appreciate the wonderful comments. The Warhammer kits are pretty nice in detail and engineering. These kits are designed as play pieces for Warhammer gamers to move around the gaming area, usually on a tabletop, so they are pretty stout. There are many extra pieces to allow for different configurations to be built, so that gamers can design the model to fit different scenarios (apparently configurations with different guns/weapons are worth different points during a game.) Anyway, these Warhammer kits are fun to build and paint/weather.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Marv!

I have a few of these yet to build from years ago when I used to play the game. The rules changed too much and the guys at the game shops were too weird to continue playing, but I've always like the models and the background histories they wrote for them. One day I'll have a crack at doing them. It's good to see three of them all with the same theme, I'm sure your son and grandson would've been stoked with them!

Cheers, Craig