I know this is a tired and much discussed topic, but I just can't find a straight up answer. It's difficult for me to tell from pics I've found online. I'm building the Kopro kit and all the resin from the Neomega set is cleaned up and ready for paint. So is it that weird surgery-room green? Gray? Somewhere in between? Any help is much appreciated.

I don't think Sukhoi was known for using that lurid turquoise shade. Most Sukhoi cockpits I've seen either in images or in person have a green cast to them, but are more grey than green.

Any of the few Su-7 cockpit pictures I've seen indicate muted green/grey tub walls and floor with all instrument panels in black.

Yes, that would be the correct color name, but if you don't have that, is RLM-76 a fair match? Looks like it could work to my eye....

M

It's more like a RLM78, looking at paint charts. RLM76 is more gray than light blue-gray.

The thing that strikes me most about the photos is just how little of the color can be seen!

Also consider how weathering will change and vary the color. As long as it looks right to you, that's all that matters. (I stick to that mantra. So there!!! :-)

M