Marine Vietnam 1/32 A-6A Intruder decals will be released

Looking to gauge interest (as in actually wanting to buy!) for Intruder decals in 1/32 decals. These would ONLY cover the Marine A-6A’s used in the Vietnam War at this time. Due to the size of 1/32, I’ve already whittled some possible schemes away but need to drastically reduce more. I’d fit as many as I can on the sheet within reason and I’d cover each squadron’s standard scheme at least once - 225 had same overall markings, 242 and 533 each went through three versions of general squadron markings.

So, if you are interested in any of these I’m hoping for your feedback as to you which scheme(s) from the following you’d like to have in 1/32.

Please indicate your top few or so choices (I have already decided that 242-4 and 533-12a/b would be included)

I’ll probably post this request on several forums, please give your choices once.

Thanks

Edited by Steve Belanger
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted them in 1/32 so they're happening. Worked on it over the holiday week, tweaked some of the 48 decals a little for the larger Trumpeter kit. The stencil sheet will again be available by itself for those that want only it. Suspect they'll be ready in Feb.

32001a.jpg

32001b.jpg

32002.jpg

225.jpg

242.jpg

533a.jpg

533b.jpg

Great news about the upscaled (and "upscale" would be an appropriate description too, given their quality) decals! I'll be one of the first in line next month for that airframe/stencils sheet in 1/32.

Rich

Edited by RichB63