Top Gun 2: The Iceman Cometh

I'm surprised nobody's posted the link to Tarantino's analysis of Top Gun yet... :rolleyes:/>/>

In case anyone hasn't already seen this....

Be advised, there is language, so if there are kids in the room, "earmuffs."

earmuffs.jpg

Perhaps in Top Gun 2 Tom Cruise can fly a Super Hornet into a Xenu UFO to upload a Scientology virus... or something. :-)

Cheers,

Andre

Unfortunately, that maybe the plot for Independence Day 2, which will be released next year...........

So a bunch of us middle-aged model builders are mocking Val Kilmer's current athetic shape? Have none of us SEEN any of us at the last model contest or hobby shop??? If given a choice between a 56 year old Val Kilmer or one of us, who do you think the ladies would rather take home?

Eric

Soo.....your saying that one of us should try out for the Iceman part?...... :woot.gif:

So a bunch of us middle-aged model builders are mocking Val Kilmer's current athetic shape? Have none of us SEEN any of us at the last model contest or hobby shop??? If given a choice between a 56 year old Val Kilmer or one of us, who do you think the ladies would rather take home?

Eric

what are you saying so my chest has slipped south a bit, and what used to be a six pack looks more like a steamboat round, that don't mean nuthin'.....I look in the mirror and I still see something that wasn't there a few years ago....SWMBO sees the tall Adonis she married over 38 years go :taunt: can Kilmer say the same :coolio: