German Air Force F-4F Phantom II "Norm 81" Decals (1/48)

For some strange reason, not even the dedicated modern Luftwaffe decal manufacturers (AirDoc/HaHen) have ever issued any decal sheets for "Norm 81" F-4F's. According to me, it's the best looking F-4F scheme. Please consider doing a 1/48 sheet in the future.

Thank you.

1605615.jpg

For some strange reason, not even the dedicated modern Luftwaffe decal manufacturers (AirDoc/HaHen) have ever issued any decal sheets for "Norm 81" F-4F's. According to me, it's the best looking F-4F scheme. Please consider doing a 1/48 sheet in the future.

Thank you.

1605615.jpg

I was wondering the same thing, and I asked for this sheet so many times...please consider it :cheers:

P

While I am with you that they are the best-looking jet scheme ever, Hahen has recently issued a sheet: http://www.hahen.de/epages/64625185.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64625185/Products/48060

Cheers,

Joerg

This is one of the various longer-term project that I keep working on from time to time. I could have done this faster if I had good reference material on the German F-4F stencilling, which is quite different from the factory stencils that most other nations use. No promises on the timeframe, but I will eventually get to finish this.

Just a heads up: HaHen made the Norm 81 not long time ago and it is available in his webshop. I was wondering, too, why AirDoc did not do it, Andreas klein is known as a real phantom phreak.

While I am with you that they are the best-looking jet scheme ever, Hahen has recently issued a sheet: http://www.hahen.de/epages/64625185.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64625185/Products/48060

Cheers,

Joerg

Thanks for the "heads-up" Joerg. I somehow managed to miss this sheet while browsing on HaHen's site. Would be nice to have a Cartograph printed decal sheet though. Someone, PLEASE assist Kursad with the info he needs. Thank you in advance.

Edited by JohannO