Hi all,

Anyone have an idea of just when KH may issue the Banshee kits? Have not seen anything in quite a while on these mystery kits. From what I can gather, their next effort seems to be a F-84F in 1/32nd which is all well and good if that's what you're waiting for!

For the record, would not mind seeing a F11F Tiger in 1/48th scale.

Any winds blowing for a UH-1H yet?

Take care all!

Jim

Oh, they've been busy cutting metal on those popular, high demand subjects that take a president like a 1/48 XF5U Flapjack, 1/32 P-39 and 1/32 OS2U Kingfisher. The Banshees, Cutlass, Tiger and Fury, all sure fire money makers....meh.

So far the only kits of KH that I have bought are their two Cougars. Not much else interests me. Waiting patiently for the above vapor kits to appear. If Kinetic got off their butts they could kick KH's arse if they issued those kits at the quality of their upcoming FA-18 series. I'm really looking forward to the FA-18C.

Oh, they've been busy cutting metal on those popular, high demand subjects that take a president like a 1/48 XF5U Flapjack, 1/32 P-39 and 1/32 OS2U Kingfisher. The Banshees, Cutlass, Tiger and Fury, all sure fire money makers....meh.

So far the only kits of KH that I have bought are their two Cougars. Not much else interests me. Waiting patiently for the above vapor kits to appear. If Kinetic got off their butts they could kick KH's arse if they issued those kits at the quality of their upcoming FA-18 series. I'm really looking forward to the FA-18C.

The P-39 and Kingfisher are selling very well. The owner has a personal connection to the Flapjack, so he wanted one. Start your own company and you can have all the Banshees, Cutlasses, Tigers, and Furies you need. Why would you want Kinetic to kick KH's fool? Aren't we better having KH around than not?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Anyone have an idea of just when KH may issue the Banshee kits? Have not seen anything in quite a while on these mystery kits. From what I can gather, their next effort seems to be a F-84F in 1/32nd which is all well and good if that's what you're waiting for!

For the record, would not mind seeing a F11F Tiger in 1/48th scale.

Any winds blowing for a UH-1H yet?

Take care all!

Jim

I believe Kittyhawk confirmed that they're back to work on the F-11F Tiger kits, they must have found another importer that thought it'd make them money

The P-39 and Kingfisher are selling very well. The owner has a personal connection to the Flapjack, so he wanted one. Start your own company and you can have all the Banshees, Cutlasses, Tigers, and Furies you need. Why would you want Kinetic to kick KH's fool? Aren't we better having KH around than not?

Chris

I'm sure they're selling well. Start my own company, well give me the startup money and I'll be happy to. What an asinine statement that is. My comment to Kinetic is purely in the interest of competition. Isn't that what business is all about?

• 2 weeks later...