New Discovery To Me And Maybe Some Of You

Folks

I don't build many Air Craft models but am all ways keeping my eyes out for other sources for products. This may be new to some of you and not to others. I was getting ready to order some paint for a model car that I was going to start shortly when I discovered that this place also carries FS paints. I will post a link to the page here. All you have to do is to click on the drop down menu for the desired sheen. They don't have a lot of the FS colors but have a few. They come in 2 ounce size bottles for less than what you would spend on buying 4 Model Master 1/2 ounce jars and shipping is free in the US. I do not know if they ship outside the US due to all the Hazardous materials laws. Hope this helps some of you out. Here is the link.

http://www.scalefinishes.com/military.html

I've never used their FS paints but I use their paint all the time for the cars I do. It's really exceptional paint. Pre thinned and ready to go. I usually use it over tamiya primers but I bet it could go on bare plastic if needed. It's pretty thin though so best to primer beforehand to give it a nice grip.

re: RAL paints and Zero finishes...

Zero do a lot of RAL-matched colours. They're acrylic lacquers, like the OP's post, and generally plastic safe. ...and while they're a pain to import, you can buy them from http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/ in the US.

Thanks for that! I didn't know anyone inside the US carried Zero paints! Makes my life a lot easier as their paints are really good and shipping from Spain(spotmodel)is just too expensive.