RECEIVED 1/48 Italeri/Testors YF-12A Thing Instructions NOW after the decals

Hi,

As the title says, I purchased a kit the kit at a swap meet over the weekend and found the instructions and decals absent when I got home (it did come with some Star Trek Enterprise instructions though:rolleyes:).

If any one has built the kit and has the instructions left over or could scan them I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Harold

Edited by HaroldK
updated

Hi Harold,

I have the Testors 1/48 YF-12A. As it is Italeri plastic, the instructions shouldn't be an issue corresponding. If you'd like me to scan and send them your way, please let me know.

Nick

Hi Gents,

I was lucky enough to receive several offers for scans of the instructions and now have them. Does anyone have any of the decal sheet left over? As I am now after that.

Cheers, Harold

• 1 year later...

If you need decals, you could also buy them from Italieri (Hobbico is the Canada and US distributor). I replaced the old decals for my AMT 1/48 F7F-3 with Italieri's re-release version. Cost about $10, and took a while, but they're new and have an extra subject or two...

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, smaire said:

Just into retirement and organizing the stash to figure out what is there. I have found a bagged Testors 1/48 YF-12A, but without instructions. If someone still has a pdf of the instructions handy and can send them I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I have a pdf copy of the Testors'/Italeri kit instructions that I can share with you via eMail.  PM sent to establish electronic correspondence so it is in your court.