Flightdecs decals in Canada

• 2 weeks later...

All I get is an answering machine. I called twice from the USA & left messages both times. I've emailed many inquiriesf about a set of decals I simply cannot find elsewhere, but no joy. However, the only time they responded by emai is when I asked them to send me a PayPal invoice so I'd know who & exactly how much to pay. Still more crickets after that. The decals I'm looking for still show instock, so I'm not sure of the details about this unit. I can't get my money back but I would like some ackowlegement from them to me as a paying customer. They won't respond. I know life happens & businesses can overwelmed many times. But if this a scam or I have to wait half a year to get what I ordered with no comm I will quite aggitated. I hope all is well with this unit & they're not on hard times or anything like that, but a quick email would me appreciated. 

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

Yeah, it appears that he hasn't updated the website since January. I don't know what to say, he has had medical issues in the past, I just hope that this isn't the case....or that he has closed up shop without notification.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...