F-16C - TER Mount (for 3 Mk 82's)

Hi all,

So my next project will be a Block 25 F-16C from Desert Storm...

I checked and one of loadouts calls for a TER mounted on the Middle Wing Pylon with 3 Mk 82's on each side.

Does anyone have a photo of the TER mounted on the Middle Pylon and what that looks like close up?  Just wondering if the Tamiya Middle pylon is compatible with the Hasegawa TER that comes in the Weapon Set A.

Any help would be most appreciated!

-Greg

If I recall correctly, the Hasegawa F-16 kits came with an F-16 specific TER. It doesn't look like the standard TER.  Here is link to a picture of the TER mounted to a F-16 pylon  HTH

1 hour ago, Geoff M said:

If I recall correctly, the Hasegawa F-16 kits came with an F-16 specific TER. It doesn't look like the standard TER.  Here is link to a picture of the TER mounted to a F-16 pylon  HTH

F-16's use what they call "high-speed" TER's and those have that aerodynamic fairing bolted to the front.

Steve

Thanks everyone, your input in greatly appreciated!

What an idiot I am... the Tamiya kit I have does indeed come with a TER-9/A... thanks Crash!  Question:  Would this TER-9/A have been used in Desert Storm in 1991?  Or were they be using an older generation TER, like the one in the Hasegawa Weapon's kit?

Thanks,

-Greg

Thanks Achter for the pics... so basically I can use either/or.  Much appreciate your time in getting the pics 🙂

Okthree:  those are quite nice but looks like I have a couple of options in my stash now so I'd prefer to use those.

-Greg