Sure would be nice if somebody made some better looking 1/48 ADEN guns for the Kinetic Harriers. Just saying! :>)

For now...the "evilist" of "evilist" places.

Ebay...till i build up a product line and expand. I unfortunately have to start somewhere I suppose. 

They should pop up there with a search for "Aden 30mm". So many images referenced,scrutinized and the model tweaked over and over to get things positioned and scaled just right. Certainly a step above the kit supplied jugs. They must have had to drop so many details due to mold drafting and tooling issues I assume.  Once I glued the kits parts together and saw the roughness and missing details, new ones had to be made.

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen,

Reach out to me here @CrosseyedModeler@hotmail.com. Maybe we can work out a plan to get a small batch out to you and your friends in that area. Reason I haven't tried EU countries is hearing of the headaches alone other vendors would have to comply with to have merchandise shipped to EU party nations from outside of that region. Not supporting that agenda. Man is meant to be free.😁

1 hour ago, Jonathan Smith said:

Gwen,

Reach out to me here @CrosseyedModeler@hotmail.com. Maybe we can work out a plan to get a small batch out to you and your friends in that area. Reason I haven't tried EU countries is hearing of the headaches alone other vendors would have to comply with to have merchandise shipped to EU party nations from outside of that region. Not supporting that agenda. Man is meant to be free.😁

The UK is not in the EU 😉

Jon

7 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

4zaMTG9.jpg

:woot.gif: Drat...!!! I'm Gwen Phoenix, PW. How come you might not ship to Argieland? :hmmm:There's a whole market for your bits down here. Not just me, but another six or seven fellas that are interested in these here 1/48 Aden guns. Say yes.

Cheers,

Gwen

Sorry Gwen, you’re confusing my reply with Jonathan Smith’s original post. He’s the guy with the 3D printed Aden gun pods. 😉 I only shared my photo of the set I just bought from him on eBay. 

On 7/15/2023 at 2:49 PM, Jonathan Smith said:

Yes...these beauties are nice I do say so myself.😁

GP 1.JPG

GP2.JPG

20230715_123319 EDIT.jpg

20230715_123432 EDIT.jpg

20230715_123755 EDIT.jpg

20230715_123950 EDIT.jpg

Those gun pods really look nice; any chance of seeing STL files for sale in the future?