Well, here're some pics of the model I've been doing, I guess, already for a year or so with some time breaks =)

This is Bf-109G-6 of Georg Amon - quite famous "white 9" "Seeman"

I started to demask the canopy

G-6_Amon.jpg

Here're the wheel wells. I tryed to make them look more realistic - scratchbuilding, drilling, comparing with photos and, of course, lots of screaming loud :cheers:

G-6_Amon_belly.jpg

Unfortunatelly Moskit exhaust pipes can't be seen clearly on this pic - still can't figure out how to use macro function :(

G-6_Amon_exhausts.jpg

Just believe that those are Moskit exhaust pipes ;)

Well, the right board of the model. Exhaust pipes still masked on this pic (white tail band as well).

G-6_Amon_right.jpg

The look from above ;)

G-6_Amon_top.jpg

Yesterday I discovered that the line between RLM76 and RLM74/75 should be a little bit lower, comparing with photos.

Well, hope to hear you critique.

István!

Thanx for comments - I'll try that tip next time I'll get the camera. Unfortunatelly, it wasn't my :D

I already reworked the mottling and took off the masks. It looks very horny without the masks :lol: Especially the cockpit. It's sad that canopy is closed (I don't like the look of opened canopy - don't why) as I scratchbuilt some parts. Hopefully I'll be able to photo those tiny bits ;)

I guess it's ready for decals and for some weathering in the future.

Jakub, also thanx for comments! How's your Dora? ;)

Oh, I also wanted some pics that I took the day I was taking pics of Gustav. Thought that these may be interesting to some of you.

This my Me-262 1/72 from revell. Actually it's my 1st models I tried my Aztek. I used Xtracolour, Revell and Humbrol enamels. It still lack the canopy as I need vacuum formed one. My colleague promised to help with it. Frankly speaking the models is "in progress" already for 2 or 3 years ;)

Anyway, here're the pics:

Shvalbe_2.jpg

Schavlbe_1.jpg

Hi Arseny,

Really nice paint job ;) :wave:

Are you sure of the upper wings splinter scheme? I've checked some references ( Aero details5 and other ones ) and it looks there are some inaccuraties in your pattern. But I cant certify, Germans had at least 4 RLM74/75 upper wings schemes :)

Otherwise your kit looks great.

Luc

Hi, Luc!

I've copied upper wings splinter scheme from Eduard mask scheme. I agree that there could be some inaccuraties. Frankly speaking I've found several mistakes in Hasegawa's painting scheme with the help of photos and discussing the model and "prototype" with my colleague Mansur.

PS. Sorry for no contacting you for so long (concerning G-12 resin cockpit - I felt that I couldn't afford new resin set for the model I didn't have > I still have too many models to build). Anyway, Thanx, Luc!! :)

Hi, Luc!

I've copied upper wings splinter scheme from Eduard mask scheme. I agree that there could be some inaccuraties. Frankly speaking I've found several mistakes in Hasegawa's painting scheme with the help of photos and discussing the model and "prototype" with my colleague Mansur.

PS. Sorry for no contacting you for so long (concerning G-12 resin cockpit - I felt that I couldn't afford new resin set for the model I didn't have > I still have too many models to build). Anyway, Thanx, Luc!! :)

Hi Arseny,

Don't need to apologise ;)

I've been tempted by the same splinter on my G12 but presuming that the G4 used wasn't one of the last production, I've arbitrary chosen the early camo pattern.

I've never seen the Hasegawa or Eduard patterns, all I can say about that is based on Aero detail, pictures, Squadron In-action aznd other books. The Hobbycraft pattern aren't very accurates too.

If it can help you for the next Bf I can send you pics of the differents wings scheme.

Luc :cheers:

P.S. I think it's a common ill in modellers family... If I want to buy all my models , I have to live till ...150 years :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, MERRY CRHISTMAS EVERYONE!

Today I come with update pics of my Gustav. Well, here they are:

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

I know that they mostly are out of focus, but still can't figure out how to use macro mode. The model isn't that dirty at the moment as I haven't finished weathering the panel lines when I taking pics of it.

So, again MERRY CHRISTMAS, Guys! :thumbsup:

Hej Arseny

Super good model, lookes fantastic B)

But :thumbsup: unfortunately the upper wing camoflage scheme is wrong no 7./JG 53 maschines during this period carried the "tannenbaum" type of patten. Clearly seen in Prien JG 53, vol. 2 page833,834,869.

Also the letter in Seemann is not yellow but white.

I have build this in 1/72 recently, and i can see i have made one mistake the oilcooler intake shut bee yellow, will correct it asap.

http://www.sitecenter.dk/touvdal/nss-folde...09/Amon%201.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/touvdal/nss-folde...09/Amon%202.jpg

regards

Jes Touvdal

Hej Arseny

Super good model, lookes fantastic :wacko:

But :thumbsup: unfortunately the upper wing camoflage scheme is wrong no 7./JG 53 maschines during this period carried the "tannenbaum" type of patten. Clearly seen in Prien JG 53, vol. 2 page833,834,869.

Also the letter in Seemann is not yellow but white.

I have build this in 1/72 recently, and i can see i have made one mistake the oilcooler intake shut bee yellow, will correct it asap.

http://www.sitecenter.dk/touvdal/nss-folde...09/Amon%201.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/touvdal/nss-folde...09/Amon%202.jpg

regards

Jes Touvdal

Thanx for comments!

According to my information, Georg Amon flew G-6 which had Wr.Nr.18107 and was built on Messerschmitts factory. Upperwing camouflage was typical mostly to Erla built Gustavs and some number of G-6 that were built on BFW. Again, according to my information this camouflage featured planes built on BFW numbered from 18000 to 18899.

Anyway, thanx for the information, but I guess I should leave the upper camouflage wich already has decals. :thumbsup:

Well poohie, all I see is the blank box with the dreaded RED X. :thumbsup:

I want to see it too..... :wacko:

:thumbsup:

Jerry    :wave:

Hmmm... I'll replace the pics and post direct links.

Hope you'll like it =)

PS. Now I know why some people can't see pics. Just received this e-mail form www.250free.com:

"This message is to inform you that your 250Free account

has exceeded 80% of its monthly bandwidth allotment.

If your account exceeds this allotment, it will be suspended

automatically until the beginning of next month."