Hello guys :)

it´s my first entry here, so I´d like to say everybody "hello !!" ! My name Martin Morkowsky, in most of all forums known as "morky". I am 25 years old and I live in Cologne, Germany. I build models since the age of 12 or 13, in the last time I favour aircraft kits, especially german ww2 birds and modern jets in the scales 1/48 up to 1/24 . So that´s about me, now I´d like to show you one of my last builds , it´s a McDD F/A-18 C Hornet from Academy, it shows the markings of the CAG-Bird of the VFA-105 "Gunslingers" .

I hope you enjoy the pics, let me know your opinion about it :cheers: .

Yours Martin

ho01c.jpg

ho04c.jpg

ho06c.jpg

ho15c.jpg

ho16c.jpg

ho18c.jpg

PS: I already painted the clear part at the front of the gbu´s clear yellow , and added more wheatering.

Pics of the improved Hornet will be come as soon as possible, cause my father will make them when he has time for it :bobby: He has got the (much) better camera than me .

Let me congragulate you sir. I have that thing still sitting in the box. You did a very nice job on the model, and the small diorama looks good too.

GREAT JOB (more pics please :) )

Jack aka BUGFAN

MOST EXCELLENT!

i too, have thatone AND the operation iraqi freedom jets still in the box in my closet... waiting til i get good at building before i attempt those jewels

also looking forward to seeing more of your work...

welcome to ARC morky!

:)

Hey guys

didn´t expect all that compliments ! Thanks to you all :wave: !!

@ Iron Eagle

yep , I remember you ! The Tamyia F-16 is going to come here as well , stay tuned :cheers:

Yours Martin :cheers:

just curious (and this may be a dumb question) but what does the "FFGFYG" on the little wing fence mean?

Hi flynavy

that´s indeed a good question, I don´t know it at myself , perhaps anyone knows it can tell it to us :thumbsup: !

Yours Martin

hey guys

here I some new pics of the Hornet for you . They are taken by my father , who is a very good photographer with excellent equipment , here are the pics B)

Yours Martin :cheers:

Edited by Morky