MaRiO's PATRIOT!! Almost Painted - need touch ups

Heuy Guys... well, since this is Mexican F-5 Season, I wouldn't like to stay behind with my Patriot. Anyways, It's been raining, so I can't quite airbrush right now, but I've managed to paint the sand color with a spray can and the medium green by difusing it, but the Dark green I had to wait for a Less humid day, and hope for some luck.

The camo is FAR from complete, I need to touch up the sand colors and a couple of Dark greens that don't quite look so dark

TIA for your view and reply

Take Care

Update - I've futurized it yesterday and I've put on most of the Decals!!! only tail numbers and Danger Decals mising. I must say, these seem to be Aztek decals, MY RESPECTS!!! They are nearly PERFECT! :lol:

Anyways, I'm gonna work on the Landing gears next, and after the Future Cures, the Flat goes on and that's it!!

Mexico doesn't get into military conflicts, so I'm doing this bird clean.... Whatcha think?

TIA

Take Care

No comprende :lol: que quiciste decir?? Que las Calcas son delgadas?? a mi la verdad me fascinaron, estan MUY bien y se pegan facilisimo al modelo :lol:

Saludos desde Monterrey, Mexico

Mario

Take Care!

No comprende :P que quiciste decir?? Que las Calcas son delgadas?? a mi la verdad me fascinaron, estan MUY bien y se pegan facilisimo al modelo :)

Saludos desde Monterrey, Mexico

Mario

Take Care!

Las calcomanias de Aztek son suficientemente gruesas que uno puede moverlas hasta donde sea necesario, tambien son suficientemente delgadas que cuando se agarran a la superficie del modelo (con la ayuda de una gotita de Micro Sol) parecieran "pintadas" y tampoco se despedazan con solo una mirada. Otras calcomanias son demasiado gruesas, y requieren un litro de Micro Sol (exagerando un poco) para que parezcan "pintadas". Esto es a lo que me refiero cuando hablo sobre lo "bellamente delgadas" que son estas calcomanias. :P

The Aztek decals are thick enough that one may move them as much as is necessary, yet they are thin enought that when they grip on to the model's surface (with the aid of just a drop of Micro Sol) they appear "painted on" and at the same time they will not shatter with just one look. Other decals are too thick, and require a liter of Micro Sol (exaggerating a little) to appear "painted on". This is what I am referring to when I speak about how "beautifully thin" these decals are. :cheers: