Getting prepped to build an Olimp Jenny, and I've got zero references on the type. What's out there in the way of reference books, decent scale drawings, etc? Primarily looking at early marks, and at the Canuck (and how to convert an early mark into a Canuck :thumbsup: )

Wow, AWESOME stuff, John, and very helpful. Link for everyone else (since it's not actually listed in your WWI Digest page)

So, any thoughts on good a good set of scale drawings (apart from the ones that come in the kit?)

I have some real nice 3 views I can scan and snail mail to you Mofo. They show the interior structure as well as rigging points and engine details. Drop me a mail address offline and I can get them out to you.

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mofo I wanted to let you know that I didn't forget you. The Xenon lamp in my scanner went belly up and I had to order a new lamp from Xerox. As soon as I get it installed I'll get those scans out to you. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Mike

NP - thanks for the update.

And since you've bumped this, I might as well take the opportunity to re-iterate that I'm still looking for Jenny/Canuck drawings. Apparently Volume 15 #3 of Cross & Cockade had a large feature on the Canuck, so if anyone's got a copy of that they'd be willing to scan, it'd be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mofo..I've got some old RT's with lots of Canuck markings schemes and info but no scanner. Could always set up a meet sometime as we haven't run into each other in a while..Let me know if interested and we could always talk on the phone to set up something....

:thumbsup:

Bruce