Any word on HobbyLinkJapan

From his ads, he seems to be pretty thorough with all the stuff that he carries and I've heard some good news about him through some ARC'rs.

And dang, he's got the lowest price on the Hasegawa F-14D CVW-14 (out of stock, right now) that I've seen...4200 Yen. Roughly translates to $47.64 Canadian. That's confounded CHEAP!!! :cheers: Looking forward to seeing what else he has.

What's the 411 on this guy?

I've used HLJ to buy a couple of YF-19 Valkyres from the Macross Plus series, I've had no complains what-so-ever with it, au contraire, I'm actually eager to get some more of those from them :cheers:

HTH

Take Care!!

I've never had any problems with HLJ... they're super on their communications with customers... good prices... and if you can't wait for stuff to get to the states, get it from HLJ... the only thing you gotta pay a little more is the shipping cuz it is from Japan, however...

OMG. Scott's been living so long in JAPAN that he's starting to look Japanese too. :thumbsup: So, good. At least there's a connection directly in Japan if I need to get the latest releases.

I use HLJ quite often. I landed the Tamiya 1/32 F-16 before anyone had it here for 105.00 including shipping. Got it in a week. Those fellas are concise, packaging is great, and shipping isn't that bad either. Plus they have all the Gunze goodies you need. I have tried LuckyModel as well. They are just as great, maybe a little cheaper.