Hasegawa F-16 releases?

If you use a card, they charge when they ship. For Paypal, as well as MO or check, they want the money now, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to order one this way, never knowing if it will come out.

Honestly, I doubt that a bunch of poeple ordering them from GMW will do anything. I don't think they really have any say in what Hasegawa releases or re-releases, and doubt they even talk to Hasegawa about kits. More likely, they will just take the order, and it will sit there in "searching for product" status forever.

If you don't see it HERE it ain't happening.... :crying:

That is what I was afraid of. Can't they get a bleepin clue? There has been a surge of products in the F-16 aftermarket in the last year or two. Can't they see that re-issued kits would be flying out the doors? :D :crying:

Chappie

• 4 weeks later...
Anymore news on this subject?

Chappie

Been checking the gmw site daily...no change in the listings...not active or anything. I for one will sleep a little more soundly once I get these damn thoughts outta my head.

Edited by B-ONE27

Yeah rumor has it that the F-16D is coming out. If GMW has it and the F-16C as $16, I don't believe it! Maybe for a 1/72 kit and NOT the 1/48 kit. Remember the 1/48 F/A-18E kit for $11? I ordered it, GMW didn't honor the error and instead of getting 2 kits, I got one. Apparently, no one seems to read email there as I had canceled the order. Oh well, I got another Rhino in the dungeon to add to the 4 already sitting there!

Now, do I really want another F-16D...didn't want to sell my 5 B/D's in the stash although the prices being fetched on Ebay got me thinking for awhile! I bet anyone winning a $80+ bid on one when the F-16D gets released is gonna have a fit!

Yes, another F-16 please! How about a re-tool instead? The 109 guys get something new. Why not the jet guys?