Modelcraft 1/32 Mosquito MK IV

Title says it all. Is the Modelcraft release of the Mosquito MK IV in 1/32 scale (Kit #32-0180LE), a rebox of the Revell 1/32 Mosquito? The kit comes with a vacuformed canopy, so I am wondering if anything else was changed.

Larry Engesath

Hi Slarti,

I've got both although one has proper kiddy type Stickers for decals.

Muttley <_<

Sounds like the markings in one of mine too, the best way I can describe them is that they are like very sticky Letraset, presumably just lay them on and rub them down. The Revel/Lodela kit is obviously a B IV bomber and there are markings in there for one of those, but the strange thing is that they also supply markings for an FB VI fighter bomber (Black Rufe) which the kit most definately is not. Got a suspision that those markings were in the 1/48 Airfix FB VI too ??

137_3731.jpg

:(

Neil, that is correct, Black Rufe is an option in the 1/48 Airfix FB VI. The decals pictured above look like the rub down type. You will probably find that once rubbed down onto the model they will be thin and look very much 'painted on'. What happened to the white on the fin flash?! Colours look a bit off as well.

Peebeep

Edited by peebeep