Here's a shot of the right side of the stack. If I'd really gotten serious there were a lot more things I could have done, but I ended up building this out of the box without modifications, except that I cut the SRB's away from the ET to make the ET easier to paint. I used JBOT decals for the most part, except for the Heller kit decals for the NASA symbol on the payload bay doors and the payload bay hinges....simply because I ran into trouble with the JBOT hinge decals for some reason. And I didn't have any 1/288 elevon pattern decals, and that bird is too little for me to do that kind of pattern with any real hope for success, so I decided to do the original wing markings of Columbia instead of the NASA meatball on 107. So this is a hybrid of all the flights Columbia flew.

• 2 weeks later...

:D You did it again dude. Great looking kit and best wishes and lots of luck on your P-47. I can't wait to see that one also. Have fun doing it. I am doing Hasegawa's new Ju-87G-2 in 1/32 and it is going good so far.