Times getting on folks!!

Well times moving on guys & girls,only just over 7 weeks to run in this GB.

I hope your all progressing well,due to a house move awhile ago my projects have stalled somewhat...but I WILL FINISH SOMETHING FOR THIS GB!!!!

cheers,

Gary

GB Co-Mod

BAH!BAH!BAH! Looks like I`ll only finish one of my promised two :D

The Ra`am is close, but the Baz in 7 weeks? Doubt it.

Too much work, not enough playtime

Cheers, Ian

I won't be completing my Eagle. When I joined up for the Tomcat retirement build, I place this priority over any other build I have because people are relying on me. And it didn't help when the due-date was moved up almost 2-months. Anyhow, I don't want to rush my Eagle and I want to build it right and so I'll just watch from the wings...pardon the pun.

Seven weeks. I just might be able to squeeze another build in. I`m back at work so it won`t be as quick as the others. I`ll try with a 1/32 Tamiya Strike Eagle Bunker Buster, OOB as usual.

Don

I forget, but when I registered for the GB I wanted to do an japanese F-15DJ aggressor. During the build I decided to do an F-15D from Soesterberg. Do I have to reregister or is my entry with the japanese F-15 still valid?