T-2 US NAVY Carrier landing!

OMG...I managed to "finish" that thing!

Soooo...a "limited run" kit that can realy drive nuts a "limited abilities modeler" like me. The cherry on the pie was that I droped the kit just as I was checking the geometry of the landing gear, braking the flaps ailerons and landing gear... and then when I was trying to fix all that, the superglue tube "exploded" near the model with the all known "collateral damages"...yeap it happend as well!!!

Now then ..."photos"

1_1.jpg

screengrabDSC01621.jpg

screen shot captureDSC01622.jpg

grab screenshotDSC01623.jpg

windows 7 print screenDSC01627.jpg

photos uploadDSC01624.jpg

screen shot download

I just added with cotton wool a "puf" of smoke on the pressed right tyre.

Thats all for me...for now, I really need a good brake after that "modeling nightmare"!!!

Looks very nice indeed.......I recently completed one myself in Greek colours......and if anyone can make it look this good ....needs a pat on the back......

Happy modeling

Rgds

Mr B

Thanks for your comments guys...don't get me wrong though, I can number you more than a dozen pitfalls to the model due to my...modeling abilities...hhhmmmmm...and the kit did'nt help either, anyway I like the "looks" of the final "product"...could it be "better", YES, worst???...OOOoooo YES, I nearly throw it on the wall a couple of times!

Thanks for your comments guys...don't get me wrong though, I can number you more than a dozen pitfalls to the model due to my...modeling abilities...hhhmmmmm...and the kit did'nt help either, anyway I like the "looks" of the final "product"...could it be "better", YES, worst???...OOOoooo YES, I nearly throw it on the wall a couple of times!

The altered oleos are really effective, giving the scene a dynamic aspecpt even though the action is mostly over.

Nice work.