Seeking Hasegawa Tomcat Tutorial

I have both a 1/48 and 1/72 Hasegawa tomcat that I'm itching to build. I've heard all kinds of stories about poor fit that could be circumvented by particular construction sequences.

Can anybody point me towards step by step directions on how to build these kits? The more detailed, the better. I'm looking for something that really spells it out for me.

I have not seen one worth a darn and I've done a lot of searching. There's a couple that try to be but they are poorly photographed and/or written. Which is why I'm actually about to begin my own in depth "how to."

I'll have a WIP up and I'll send you a link shortly. But it's going to be pretty slow going because of publication gigs. I'm also going full bore with AM so I don't know how much that will help of your interested in oob.

Nice score White Wolf, this guy ( Dave Aungst ) is a good friend of mine and an amazing builder. His stuff looks like the real thing shrunk down, always enjoy seeing his builds. RKic if you follow Dave's advice you'll do fine.

Steve

Zone five had a good section on tips and tricks for various kits and I think Hasegawa 1/48 Tomcat was one thread there. It might have been how to fit an Aires cockpit into it, but I remember finding that useful nonetheless (can't seem to access Z5 though).

I built a 1/72 Hase Tomcat here in case you find my struggles useful:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=268923