Tamiya 1/48 F-16CJ Block 50 - aftermarket decals...

Hi all,

Well my next project is the Tamiya 1/48 F-16... got the kit - now for some after-market decals. Which ones would you guys recommend that are Block 50 F-16CJ decals that would be properly displayed with the weapons loadout that the kit comes with? I know the Tamiya decals are pretty good but I've had best luck with thinner decals like from Two-Bobs...

Thanks all,

-Greg

Afterburner's "Shaw Shooters" sheet would go good on that kit :)

I agree, that's a great option! Good ONW artwork on one jet, a line jet with some kill marks and of course, my fav, the CO's jet.

That is by far the best looking jet IMHO. I've always loved 92-3920 over the years.

Notice it doesn't actually say "Gamecoock City".

Yeah, it's a shame the 1/32 Eduard sheet is filled with errors. The 20th FW patch colors, the order of the wing gaggle, Brig Gen Chuck Horner on the canopy rail, and as you mentioned, the Gamecock artwork are just some of the errors on the sheet.

You know, you guys have an excellent 1/48 sheet that is simply aweseome. It would be even better if it were scaled up to 1/32nd... :cheers:

a 1/32nd 92-3920 is definitely on the top of my 1/32 dream jets.

As far as the 354th jet is concerned, I have a bunch of GREAT detail shots.....fantastic stuff for a decal guy, not at all fun to look at, LOL!

I'm guessing the reference page for the 354 FW will be turned on once the decals are released. Thanks for the tail photo.

I like the camo job on the Greek Viper. Tail flash is cool too. Flightdec avilable in the US? Don M.

I found the Flightdec site on the ARC front page, May just have to order these. Been looking for something a little different. Don M.

Edited by viper50
Scott or Jake, do you have any 354 FW photos you can post

Sorry, David, I don't. I'm waiting for the 354FW to come to a Red Flag so I can shoot my first 354FW jet.

Jake