a bleak future?

i was recently told that sc johnson, the guys who brings us future floor polish, has stopped producing this miracle stuff. i suspect that the guy who told me this is trying to get us to stock up on future and that the whole oop affair is a great joke. i have heard that they changed the formula but this turned out to be false.

i hope that someone out there can clarify this matter before i spend every penny i have on future!

thanks

aidy

Hmmmmmm....I suspect Martha Stewart may have a hand in this,it smells of her dealings.IF...and I say ,IF....this is true ,then my friends ,she will do hard time.She had better bring a large bag of cucumbers,as she`ll be in the hotel ***** slap for some time :wave:

But to be serious,I rather doubt that. We had better consult the all mighty ORACLE of Future.....Ohhhhhh....Swanny , any word ?

Martha indeed <_<

Paul T

Hmmmmmm....I suspect Martha Stewart may have a hand in this,it smells of her dealings.IF...and I say ,IF....this is true ,then my friends ,she will do hard time.She had better bring a large bag of cucumbers,as she`ll be in the hotel ***** slap for some time  :lol:

But to be serious,I rather doubt that. We had better consult the all mighty ORACLE of Future.....Ohhhhhh....Swanny , any word ?

Martha indeed  <_<

Paul T

And I understand that Martha is being backed in this evil conspiracy by those friendly folks over at Enron. But the real brains behind this nefarious plot? Drumroll..... wait for it...... The Donald! (Trump, that is....) LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all honesty, though, I have not heard of anything regarding the rumour. I highly doubt that it is true.

:cheers:

Jamie

i reckon that elvis is the source of all these rumours. (he may even be in here!) all the rumours that are started as in 'my friends sisters dog-walkers hairdressers husbands friends nephew heard it in school from one of the replacement teachers, and HE heard it first hand', all these come from elvis.

HE LIVES I TELL YOU! :cheers: :lol: :angry:

i knew it, that guy's up to it again! everythings going out of production if it were up to him. once he even managed to get me to buy a kit (i won't say which one in case he's reading) for over a hundred bucks saying it was rare and oop only for me to find stacks of the stuff in a hobby store a month later going for sixty bucks only. got a refund later though!

aidy

p/s: price stated is malaysian currency.