vf-101 guy aka rip off artis

well i hate to do this but beware of lynn harris sent him a check for his s-3a viking with a lot of aftermarket goodies with it. the total for the deal was 82.50 o and its been over amonth now and still no package at this end. i was really looking forward to this build. so please beware of vf-101 guy aka lynn harris. i hope you sleep well at night. :) :blink:

well just checked my paypal and i am screwed :doh: i paid him a check and it looks like the money and the kit with the goodies are gone.

Edited by GA.modeler

I also had a trade with him but was warned by another ARCer not to send my kit first but to wait for his to arrive first. Well that was over 2 momths ago and his end never showed and he never emailed me to ask where my kit was so.....judge for yourselves.

Tony

• 7 months later...
well i hate to do this but beware of lynn harris sent him a check for his s-3a viking with a lot of aftermarket goodies with it. the total for the deal was 82.50 o and its been over amonth now and still no package at this end. i was really looking forward to this build. so please beware of vf-101 guy aka lynn harris. i hope you sleep well at night. :bandhead2::angry:

well just checked my paypal and i am screwed :doh: i paid him a check and it looks like the money and the kit with the goodies are gone.

Lynn ripped me off to for $41 and also the US Navy VF 101 $ 300.If I ever find this guy I will drop him to the floor in a nano second. He is one of these military want be's.I know because I complained to the Navy anbd researched him.Never in the military .Figures a coward and a theif .Yea I know it is not PC but he deserves a *** wipping.My 2c Ron.

Lynn ripped me off to for $41 and also the US Navy VF 101 $ 300.If I ever find this guy I will drop him to the floor in a nano second. He is one of these military want be's.I know because I complained to the Navy anbd researched him.Never in the military .Figures a coward and a theif .Yea I know it is not PC but he deserves a *** wipping.My 2c Ron.

Just out of curiosity, were you in VF-101 and how were you involved?

Reason I ask is, I was assisting VF-101 with Lynn at the time, and to my knowledge I believe he has been reported to NCIS.

Would you mind shooting me a PM off board so we can discuss a little further?

Did a google search and found this email for Lynn.

vf101guy@triad.rr.com

Edited by VF-103guy

Well, unlike Brians link, THIS IS the place to hang people who take off with your money and never reply. Anyone need my proof he took me for $140 please let me know by PM. I'm in!

Oh, and Brian those decals FINALLY got in the mail this morn. Had to wallow my fat AR$E out of the recliner. Sorry.

-Jim

• 2 weeks later...

:huh:

Problem is that this guy can move on to other sites and forums and pull this stuff again and again....... We do know he is a Coward, Blocked me...... Didn't like to hear the truth I guess. Total outcast and probably got rejected by his Mother too!!!!!

E

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm Ducati from the Airwolf.org link, and as many of you have I've also lost a considerable sum of money to Lynn so I felt a bit compelled to post. I only just discovered this thread here though.

I really am lost for words with what this **** for brains idiot did here, and over at aw.org. I really can't say I'm over what he did to me as the LJ was seriously rare and something I wanted for ages. He did a bit of work on the full scale Airwolf replica, and many others in Airwolf fandom knew him for a considerable amount of time so I didn't really imagine him as a conman.

I'm planning a trip to America fairly soon and I will tell you, there is one visit to a house I will definitely be making!

If anybody wishes to talk regarding the matter, I can be reached at:

streethawk@tv-series.com

Thanks & Regards,

Ryan

BTW, Lynn was working for ages on these Airwolf projects:

http://community.webshots.com/user/vf101guy/profile

I'l tell you, if I ever see what I believe to be a finished product coming from those molds. Whoever selling them better be able to back up they are not Lynn!

hi guys, c00nhunterjoe from "that tv show site" lol. i'm sorry to here lynn was involved here as well. i am out 200 bucks from him. what can we do to stop him from scamming anyone else? and for the record, he had nothing to do with the airwolf mock-up. he offered to help and was given money up front to find some parts and after lots of hassling came up with some rough damaged, unusable peices. if someone knows the proper way to handle this i may be able to rustle up a photo of him.......