I like to build in-flight and am always short on pilots. I hate to keep buying Hasegawa's pilot/groundcrew sets just for the 2 pilots in each box so looking to buy or trade.

I have a fair amount of ordnance (32, 48, and 72) for trade. Lots of landing gear and groundcrew as well...

thanks!

KCR

I like to build in-flight and am always short on pilots. I hate to keep buying Hasegawa's pilot/groundcrew sets just for the 2 pilots in each box so looking to buy or trade.

I have a fair amount of ordnance (32, 48, and 72) for trade. Lots of landing gear and groundcrew as well...

thanks!

KCR

Hi KCR

Just by chance do you have a Hasegawa MiG-25 landing gear to trade by a couple of russian pilots

I also have the Airfix & Italeri (ESCI) ground crew to trade also all in the wonderfull 1/72 scale

Best day

Armando

B)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks!

KCR

I went through my stash and cut out two pilots from the 1/72 Hasegawa F-16CJ, as well as the two pilots from the 1/72 Hasegawa F/A-18D. They are yours, PM with the details.

If you happen to have two (or even four!) extra Storm Shadows from the Revell AG single seat Typhoon kit, I am looking for some of those.

Cheers,

-Hoops

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Storm Shadow the export version of the Aim-7 Sparrow? If so I've got a couple unused from my old 72nd Italeri Gripen. The weapons were well done with that kit, so I kept them all.

Is the Storm Shadow the export version of the Aim-7 Sparrow? If so I've got a couple unused from my old 72nd Italeri Gripen. The weapons were well done with that kit, so I kept them all.

The AIM-7 looking missiles from the UK are the Sky Flash. Josh got it correct:

Actually, I think the storm shadow is the cruise missile thingie for the UK versions.

jb

I got a couple from Joe Hegedus in trade for some HARMS, but I need two more Storm Shadows, as the Tornado I'm going to build is loaded down with four, if anybody has spares.

Cheers,

-Hoops

I got a couple from Joe Hegedus in trade for some HARMS, but I need two more Storm Shadows, as the Tornado I'm going to build is loaded down with four, if anybody has spares.

Cheers,

-Hoops

I traded my spare ones off as well, but I'm putting 2 on my Typhoon.

Hey Dog,

I have a bunch of old 48th scale pilots from Revellogram kits. PM if you need any.

I need a set of 48th scale fuel tanks for an F-86 Sabre and a set of landing gear struts for a 48th scale A-4 Skyhawk if you got them.

Let me know if you are interested..

Cheers, Ian