Tamiya Me 262 help

So my Fiancé took me Christmas shopping this weekend becouse she will be gone for the next three weeks. We went to the local Hobby Lobby and she let me pick out something :thumbsup: . I have been wanting to do a What-If Me-262 carrier aircraft but, I never wanted to drop 50.00 on the Tamiya Kit. Well she got it for me. But, the kicker of it all was that she got it for 10.00.

SO as you all can see my project is ON. I am going to go all out with the detail sets for the wheel wells and cockpit. But, dose anyone have any ideas about what I could do to make this Me-262 look a little diffrent from the normal aircraft? Yes, I will be putting the tail hook on and scribing the wing fold lines on. But i was wanting to do something a little diffrent. Also what kind of camouflage should i do? i.e. colors, shaps..... Also I would like to make a shipboard aircraft tug to be pulling the plane. Any thoughts to what I could use?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

So my Fiancé took me Christmas shopping this weekend becouse she will be gone for the next three weeks. We went to the local Hobby Lobby and she let me pick out something :taunt: . I have been wanting to do a What-If Me-262 carrier aircraft but, I never wanted to drop 50.00 on the Tamiya Kit. Well she got it for me. But, the kicker of it all was that she got it for 10.00.

SO as you all can see my project is ON. I am going to go all out with the detail sets for the wheel wells and cockpit. But, dose anyone have any ideas about what I could do to make this Me-262 look a little diffrent from the normal aircraft? Yes, I will be putting the tail hook on and scribing the wing fold lines on. But i was wanting to do something a little diffrent. Also what kind of camouflage should i do? i.e. colors, shaps..... Also I would like to make a shipboard aircraft tug to be pulling the plane. Any thoughts to what I could use?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Smaller Fritx-X anti ship device? Did wonder about Hs-293, but the airframe would surely not take it :D B&V 246 glide bomb...

Also, given the 262's long takeoff run (sorry, instant expert writes, but I just bought a bunch of 'em) something to sort that (RATO, the trial rocket boost [Heimatschutzer IV].......vectored thrust :nanner: [sorry])?

Re tug, how about a modified version of a Scheuch-Schlepper, the rather cool Me163 tractor: http://www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/me163/equipment08.htm. ?

Watch with interest - will you post it?

Patrick

• 1 month later...

Update time

Well The turboprops are here. I got the parts today. The project will start tonight. I will be putting photos of the turboprops on later tonight. There will be a lot of work to make them look really good but they are a starting point. More to fallow.