USAF F-4E "Chico The Gunfighters"

rafharrier, are you by any chance Piero De Santis? If so then hats off to you! I've seen your F-16CG on Hyperscale and it's one of the most realistic 1/48 replica of the F-16 I've seen anywhere. That model kind of prompted me so switch scale to 1/48! :)

This model, along with the other ones you have posted pictures of, is a true inspiration!

rafharrier, are you by any chance Piero De Santis? If so then hats off to you! I've seen your F-16CG on Hyperscale and it's one of the most realistic 1/48 replica of the F-16 I've seen anywhere. That model kind of prompted me so switch scale to 1/48! :thumbsup:

This model, along with the other ones you have posted pictures of, is a true inspiration!

Hello,

yes, I'm Piero De Santis.

Many thanks for your compliments on my models.

The F-16CG is a jet that i loved and actually Im' building another F-16CG using the Tamiya kit... it will be finished as the shark-mouth "FT" commander jet.

CIAO!

Piero

Hello,

yes, I'm Piero De Santis.

Many thanks for your compliments on my models.

The F-16CG is a jet that i loved and actually Im' building another F-16CG using the Tamiya kit... it will be finished as the shark-mouth "FT" commander jet.

CIAO!

Piero

Cool! I'll be looking forward to that one. The Flying Tigers is one of my favorite units! Could you post some in progress pics too?

The model is based on the F-4E Hasegawa kit in 1/48th scale, using Eduard detail set, Verlinden ejection seats, ED nozzles, Hasegawa weapons, wing pylons from True Details, intake FOD guard from KMC, decals from Twobobs with some stencils from Eagle Strike.

Holy mother, after that list I can see why you said it's BASED on the Hasegawa kit! Seriously though, that is one of the best F-4s I've ever seen, :thumbsup: