I contacted him about some Twobobs VF-32 Swordsmen decals he had listed a while ago and he said he still had them. I really wanted these decals so I promptly paid him for them on Sept. 23. He said that he shipped them out the 2nd or 3rd of this month. (9-10 days after I paid him for them) It's now over two weeks later, and almost 4 weeks since I paid for them, and I have yet to receive them. He doesn't seem too concerned to respond to my PM's and hasn't refunded me my payment, so I HIGHLY recommend you avoid this seller. I understand he has had some good feedback in the past, but clearly he has stopped caring.

I know that things sometimes get lost in the mail, but the seller should make an effort to figure out what the heck is going on instead of just leaving people in the dark.

If I receive my decals or a refund, I will post an update clearing his name, but right now Ron Wright (elmerfudd94) has screwed me over for $10. Thankfully it wasn't more

Edited by firefighterpilot1

I bought a kit from him twice and quick service is what he is not known for. I guess he is quite busy and cant send those items that fast. But having said this to me he always delivers even if not pizza fast. A little stretch in patience and follow up would probably be the best right now.

Eric

I bought a kit from him twice and quick service is what he is not known for. I guess he is quite busy and cant send those items that fast. But having said this to me he always delivers even if not pizza fast. A little stretch in patience and follow up would probably be the best right now.

Eric

I am all about being understanding, I can't always ship things off right away myself, but one month after payment and still nothing? I have sent him three PM's in the last week and not one response. Nobody's too busy to at least respond to a PM.

Perhaps his mailbox is full ,or like you say ....just does not give a rat`s wazzoo.Either way ,he`s selling on the forum right now, so he should see this post of yours.If he does not respond.....LOOK OUT !

Myself, I have no patience for people who can`t communicate in a timely manner ,but have time to cash checks right away.

PLEASE people....communicate and complete your deals or DON`T bother !!

Paul T

Gonna step in here in defense for him. He's not a bad trader, I know he's slow (he still owes me an F-18D from the SUMMER), but he's been in communication with me. For what its worth, his family's been hit by the hurricane, he has dependents, and he works full time. I know its slow, but cut the man some slack please.

I certainly would recommend to trade with Ron in confidence. Earlier this year I was looking for 1/48 F-16 tails with the parabrakehousing from the Hasegawakit. Ron helped me out by sending me three tails for FREE!!! :unsure:

Sietse

• 4 weeks later...