Here is the only walkaround of a MiG-29K I found. On page 3 is a pic which shows the wing-fold.

The only scale plans which contain some info on the MiG-29K are here. These seem to be the 4+ plans and therefore I'm not sure if they are accurate.

As far as I understand the MiG-29M and the MiG-29K are largely similar external, except wings, landing gear and tail-hook. Maybe you can use these plans as a reference.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Markus

Now all I need are pics/drawings of the Indian AF 29Ks and I can begin planning!
I don't think the Air Force will be using the K, just the Navy...

Here is a site with pics of the first MiG-29KUB being delivered. Unfortunately it isn't painted, but there is a very nice pic of the wing fold.

Here is a (small) pic of what the paint scheme might look like.

:cheers:

You guys do know that the MiG-29K being developed for the Indian Navy is a totally different machine to the 1:32 scale Trumpeter MiG-29K - don't you ??

The Trumpeter MiG-29K is the 'old' machine that was developed for the Russian Navy - and lost out to the Su-27K (now called the Su-33).

The Indian Navy MiG-29K is based on the completely new tandem two-seat MiG-35 airframe.

This is the new MiG-29K - taken at MAKS 07....

day06_011.jpg

day06_013.jpg

All the 'new' MiG-29s have the same two-seat airframe - MiG-35, MiG-29K, MiG-29KUB, MiG-29M2

Note that on the MiG-29K, the rear 'seat' is filled with fuel and avionics - but the canopy is still the same.

MiG-35.....

day06_022.jpg

MiG-29M2....

53b.jpg

The 'old' MiG-29K as modelled by Trumpeter looks like this......

p1040527.jpg

This variant is now dead........ :cheers:

Ken

Edited by Flankerman