Correction-- Over 400+ kits/decalS/conv FS (planes/auto/tank/ship/copt

bounced up again. will update in a few days

*my apologies for delays in email...ive been surprisingly busy @ work (thank God) and our company is making preps to deal with the HORRIBLE state budget here in california - the tax hikes included will make business all the more difficult, not to mention hurt many of our owner operator drivers (their AVERAGE increased burden to the state is $2500 next year)... so ive been a bit distracted with local politics and work but im back for updates and sales.

Thanks Brandon, the kits arrive yesterday and all of them Ok :coolio:

Regards!!

Happy to hear it!

*Prices updated and some combo deals mentioned.

I am also willing to sell ANY 30 kits locally for $150.00 flat, cash. Southern California only.

I am willing to mail LARGE BATCH orders FREE SHIPPING and waiver of Paypal for all orders >15 kits domestically, >25 kits internationally. (obv the cost of the kits need to outweigh cost of shipment but im always willing to make deals)

I have sold off about 65% of Tom's collection, almost all of it through ARC. Thanks Guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My apologies for not updating recently- I received a cutback at work which has busied me severely with looking for additional work. However THAT has failed as well, so to pay some bills i have returned- im updating the list over the next 30 minutes but feel free to contact me on any that still interest you.

thank you

brandon finnigan

Updated with some cuts in prices. need to move most of this stuff out of here by the end of the month.

Decals- if you want a pile, make an offer for a big batch and we'll definately go from there.

If you are a Southern California local and would like to do a bulk pickup (discounted futher) I will certainly consider it.

The only kits I would prefer not to break from my pricing on are all $14 and up, even with the aforementioned bulk order.

thank you,

• 2 months later...

ok that job hunt sucked. besides my old job is about to bring me back to full time..hurrah.

anyway back to selling the last of these kits!

***PLEASE EMAIL ME, do not message me on here as this mail here is almost full...lots to get through****

thanks!