I've had this idea for a few years now

Time to just do it- The B-1B is unofficially called the "BONE", (B-one), and with Mt Rushmore just an hour away from the BONE fleet here, I think that this is fitting.

bone.jpg

bone2.jpg

bone3.jpg

I am going to sepia tone the whole monument, and sky, I'm still debating the jet. I'm leaning toward making the jet sepia, and give it a bone texture. I think once I get the monument done, I'll be drawing B-1's on a seperate sheet to see how it looks.

Steve

Time to just do it- The B-1B is unofficially called the "BONE", (B-one), and with Mt Rushmore just an hour away from the BONE fleet here, I think that this is fitting.

bone.jpg

bone2.jpg

bone3.jpg

I am going to sepia tone the whole monument, and sky, I'm still debating the jet. I'm leaning toward making the jet sepia, and give it a bone texture. I think once I get the monument done, I'll be drawing B-1's on a seperate sheet to see how it looks.

Steve

Very cool idea. it looks like you're off to a great start. what media are you using?

Bill

Excellent idea and concept, Steve !

I'm going to really enjoy watching your progress on this one ...

That would make for a cool T-shirt for the base ...

Gregg

Update- Just about there, I would be happier if I quit finding mistakes. The large space under the jet is there by design. Its a place for squadron patches, individual nose art, challenge coins, etc.. I'll finish it like the rest of the monument though.

bone13.jpg

Thanks!

Steve

Edited by MIG17