1:72 Italeri UH-1 D (Turkish Army Forces)

Hi modelers from Turkey,

I built this diorama last month.First I finished the heli last year,and completed with the ground work last month.I used some spice and real moss to buıld it.Added real stone near the river and used white cement to build for river.Painted with brown and drybrushed with white.

diobiti019.jpg

diobiti020.jpg

diobiti023.jpg

diobiti015.jpg

diobiti044.jpg

Hi dragan_mig 31 thanks for your nıce comment,I paınted with Humbrol tan,green and black.We are flying with this camo nearly for 15-20 years that I know,but Çagri Acikgöz can make us correct If he is availible I think;

kamo020bp7.jpg

kamo023nj7.jpg

infideon,thanks for your comment to,and esp thanks taht you lıke it.First Iput some smalla stones on the ground;

dio009.jpg

After cement;

dio010.jpg

dio011.jpg

Than 10 or 15 minutes later ı tought wıth toothpick;

dio012.jpg

dio002.jpg

dio014.jpg

After I painted the river with brush;

dio5005.jpg

And drybrushed the small waves.

ChernayaAkula,friend.I dont want so say murder to this,Turkish Commandos are on job.And unfortunately man who shot down is killed by Turkish Commandos in my composition.Thank you too.

Dragan hello again friend.In Turkey I usually get decals from this web,you can contact with Tarık Soylu (Admin);

http://www.babibimodel.com/joomla/index.ph...=65〈=en

I buılt 1:200 C-130 Turkish Stars and 1:144 C-54 SKYMASTER also,and many of them.

do they ship to Macedonia? :woot.gif: i will chekc this my self :monkeydance: thanks a lot

Well done Gokhan , very realistic rock effect on this diorama , maybe beacuse of you used a real stone :deadhorse1:

I hope no one needs to kill eachother , no need to fight or die for , just fly with Huey for fun

Edited by Gurkan
<....>

ChernayaAkula,friend.I dont want so say murder to this,Turkish Commandos are on job.And unfortunately man who shot down is killed by Turkish Commandos in my composition.Thank you too.

Ah, I see! :deadhorse1: I thought it looked like the Police had arrived at a crime scene. :deadhorse1:

Draga, to Australia too friend :nanner: Believe me you'll see very very good products.Nıce to know that you will buıld some Turkısh one,thank you.

Hi Gurkan,are you Dirikolu?You spent great words a bout the subject definetly,but...................... ???Also ''stone'' was so nıce,still laughing :coolio:

ChernayaAkula thank you.

Okay, well there are actually three options...

1.) Fireball Modelworks (I have used this set and can say that it is a beautiful set, however, you will need to cut out your own windows, I have used this set, and think Joe's work is excellent, not to mention, you can find him in the helo section of the ARC)

http://www.fireballmodels.info/fmr-008.htm

2.) There's a company called whirlybits, somewhere in Europe (UK I think), and there is a picture in this thread:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=187048

3.) The Italeri Bell 412 or UH-1N kits have the correct doors. I don't know why they couldn't fix them in the UH-1D kit, but they just didn't...

HTH,

Austin

Thanks for yoru help and links Austın,I ll visit joe's one.

Najk,Charles,Agressor Supporter thank you too friends.There is one question in the first page Cagri,can you answer it.About the pat pat's camo.How long we flew with this camo friend?